Monday, December 05, 2005

Breathe

Breathe Me In
(Written when I read a long-lost friend's blog)

Take me in. Carry me to this world only you knew. Make me feel the caress my body ached for. Your eyes, they are the brightest of green. Pierce me. The sinews of your body, it throbs with life. Can I touch you? I can feel your pulse. Here... Take off that shirt. I can feel you more. Touch me, yes. Your touch is what my body had so longed for. The warmth. This is nourishing. To the bed, to the bed. I just want a warm body tonight. I want that to be with you. I love you. Love me. In abandon. Love me until my breath lasts for eternity.

Your love, I shall remember. Your touch. Your kisses. Let's explode... Together. This cold night will never erase my memory of you.

I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home